Most Asked Questions
- How can I get help from Social Security?
- What should I do if I receive a call from someone claiming to be a Social Security employee?
- How do I change or correct my name on my Social Security number card?
- How do I apply for a replacement Social Security number card online?
- How can I get a Social Security Statement?
- What should I do if I get a call claiming there's a problem with my Social Security number or account?
- How do I replace a Social Security number (SSN) card for a child?
- How do I schedule, reschedule, or cancel an appointment?
- What is the eligibility for Social Security spouse’s benefits and my own retirement benefits?
- What is a “my Social Security” online account and how do I get one?
Most Browsed Topics
Social Security Number
Apply, replace, and protect your Social Security card and number.
Replace a Social Security card, apply for benefits, appeals, and more.
Understand and apply for retirement benefits.
What is Medicare, when to apply, and help with costs.
my Social Security
Create and manage your account.
Spouses, Children, Survivors
Who can get benefits and how to apply.
Apply for Social Security disability benefits.
Your Social Security Payments
Receive and understand your Social Security payments.
Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Understand and apply for SSI.