How can I report my earnings if I am receiving Disability Benefits?

If you get Social Security Disability benefits you can report your wages online by using a my Social Security account. Go to the My Profile Tab on my Social Security.

This service is not currently available to people who receive Social Security Retirement benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or do not have a U.S. mailing address.

If you get SSI, you can still report your wages by: If you do not receive Social Security Disability benefits, you do not need to report your wages online with us at this time.
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 34011-4321
  • Date Created: 10/10/2017
  • Last Modified Since: 10/12/2017
  • Viewed: 5353