Why won’t my Social Security accept my international cell phone number?
We currently support international phone numbers only if they are within the North American numbering plan of 10 digits. We now offer the additional option of email address registration for my Social Security account access.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-4168
- Date Created: 07/13/2016
- Last Modified Since: 06/23/2017
- Viewed: 3098