How will I access my personal my Social Security account if I am overseas?
You can access your account by registering either your email address or your cell phone number if it has a standard ten-digit format. We will send you a security code to sign in to your my Social Security account. If you register your cell phone, keep in mind that your cell phone provider’s text message and data rates may apply. Please visit our website to learn more about our Services Around the World.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-4166
- Date Created: 07/13/2016
- Last Modified Since: 06/13/2017
- Viewed: 2379