What measures does Social Security use to ensure my information in the online replacement card application is secure?
Social Security takes online fraud seriously. To help ensure the security of the online replacement card application, it is only available to people who have a registered my Social Security account. Registering for an account is quick, but it has strict identity verification and security features built in to protect the applicant’s Social Security record.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-4161
- Date Created: 06/03/2016
- Last Modified Since: 10/12/2017
- Viewed: 2478