Can I request a replacement card online if I am a naturalized citizen?

Yes.  If you are a naturalized citizen, you can request a replacement card online.  However, Social Security must already have your citizenship verified and on file.

Open a my Social Security account today.
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 34011-4159
  • Date Created: 06/03/2016
  • Last Modified Since: 10/17/2017
  • Viewed: 10379