How do you apply for a replacement card online?
- Log into your my Social Security account.
- Navigate to the “My Home” tab and then to the “Overview” tab. On the right side of the page:
- Click the link: “Replacement Documents",
- Click the link: "Request a Replacement Card",
- Answer the screening questions to confirm eligibility; and
- Enter personal information such as name, Social Security number, address, and state driver’s license or ID information.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-4157
- Date Created: 06/03/2016
- Last Modified Since: 07/24/2017
- Viewed: 224262