Should I sign up for Medicare Part B if I have Veterans’ Benefits?
Signing up for Medicare Part B may provide you with additional service and location options.
If you don’t sign up for Part B when you are first eligible:
- You may have to wait to sign up, which will delay your coverage, and;
- you may also have to pay a late enrollment penalty for as long as you have Medicare Part B.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-4132
- Date Created: 01/14/2016
- Last Modified Since: 08/24/2017
- Viewed: 18042