How does the recent Supreme Court decision about same-sex marriage affect my enrollment in Medicare?
Medicare is managed by the Centers for Medicare & Medicare Services (CMS). SSA works with CMS by determining eligibility for and enrolling people in Medicare. You can find information regarding Medicare eligibility and enrollment for same-sex couples at the Medicare website.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-4022
- Date Created: 07/22/2014
- Last Modified Since: 11/16/2017
- Viewed: 23960