When will I get my benefits if the payment date falls on a weekend or holiday?
If your regularly scheduled payment date falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal public holiday, benefits will be paid the business day before your due date.
See Schedule of Social Security Payments for more information.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3841
- Date Created: 04/09/2014
- Last Modified Since: 12/19/2017
- Viewed: 449811