How can I get a detailed earnings statement that includes my employers or a certified record of my yearly earnings and taxes?

You must pay us a fee, in advance, to get detailed or itemized earnings information for purposes not directly related to administering Social Security programs. Certified yearly earnings totals or an itemized earnings statement (certified or non-certified) can be obtained by completing the Request for Social Security Earnings Information (Form SSA-7050).

If you do not require certification or an itemized earnings statement, your yearly earnings totals are free. Visit our website to obtain your free yearly totals of earnings.
Rating:Rating of 4.5 Stars119 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 34011-3837
  • Date Created: 04/08/2014
  • Last Modified Since: 09/18/2017
  • Viewed: 122174