How can I have income taxes withheld from my Social Security benefits?
If you get Social Security, you can ask us to withhold funds from your benefit and we will credit them toward your federal taxes.
See Withholding Income Tax From Your Social Security Benefits for more information.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3832
- Date Created: 04/08/2014
- Last Modified Since: 08/17/2017
- Viewed: 353048