Will I be subject to double taxation if I work outside the United States?

The United States has social security agreements with a number of other countries. This can help you avoid double taxation while working abroad and protect your future benefit rights.  

See Retirement Planner: Work Outside the United States for more information.

Rating:Rating of 4.5 Stars14 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 34011-3828
  • Date Created: 04/08/2014
  • Last Modified Since: 10/04/2016
  • Viewed: 6360