Will I be subject to double taxation if I work outside the United States?
The United States has social security agreements with a number of other countries. This can help you avoid double taxation while working abroad and protect your future benefit rights.
See Retirement Planner: Work Outside the United States for more information.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3828
- Date Created: 04/08/2014
- Last Modified Since: 10/04/2016
- Viewed: 6360