What are direct deposit and Direct Express®?
By choosing to get your Social Security or Supplemental Security Income benefits by direct deposit, we will electronically deposit your funds directly into a bank’s depository account (e.g. checking account, savings account, and prepaid card account).
By choosing Direct Express®, we will electronically deposit your funds directly into a prepaid debit card account. Direct Express® has no enrollment fee or minimum balance requirement to open or use the account.
How Do I Sign Up To Receive An Electronic Payment?
Get Your Payments Electronically
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services, my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3824
- Date Created: 04/07/2014
- Last Modified Since: 04/28/2016
- Viewed: 93825