How do I report a missing payment?

If your payment is lost or stolen, contact us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or contact your local Social Security officeWe will review the case and if the payment is due, we will replace it.

Rating:Rating of 4.5 Stars569 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 34011-3823
  • Date Created: 04/07/2014
  • Last Modified Since: 08/28/2017
  • Viewed: 116669