Can I get Social Security credits for my state or local government work?
Unlike workers in the private sector, Social Security does not cover all state and local government employees.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3822
- Date Created: 04/04/2014
- Last Modified Since: 08/17/2017
- Viewed: 5903