Can I have the direct deposit of my Social Security benefit split between two bank accounts?
Currently our system allows direct deposit only to a single account, at a financial institution (e.g. checking account, savings account, and prepaid card account). However, you may preauthorize your financial institution to transfer funds into your other bank accounts.
- --- ENGLISH topics below ---
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services, my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3813
- Date Created: 04/03/2014
- Last Modified Since: 04/25/2016
- Viewed: 66551