What should I do if my court-ordered garnishment changes?
You should go to your local Social Security office with a new court order that changes the garnishment of your Social Security benefits.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3811
- Date Created: 04/03/2014
- Last Modified Since: 01/05/2018
- Viewed: 11008