What should I do if my court-ordered garnishment changes?

You should go to your local Social Security office with a new court order that changes the garnishment of your Social Security benefits. 

Rating:Rating of 4 Stars76 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 34011-3811
  • Date Created: 04/03/2014
  • Last Modified Since: 01/05/2018
  • Viewed: 11008