How do I change my address on my Social Security card?

It is not necessary to report a change of address for your Social Security card. If you get Social Security or Medicare benefits, go to my Social Security online to change your address. If you get Supplemental Security Income, contact your local Social Security office.

Rating:Rating of 4 Stars923 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 34011-3793
  • Date Created: 04/03/2014
  • Last Modified Since: 09/26/2017
  • Viewed: 251361