How do I change my address on my Social Security card?
It is not necessary to report a change of address for your Social Security card. If you get Social Security or Medicare benefits, go to my Social Security online to change your address. If you get Supplemental Security Income, contact your local Social Security office.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3793
- Date Created: 04/03/2014
- Last Modified Since: 09/26/2017
- Viewed: 251361