Can I get spouse’s Social Security benefits on my former spouse’s record?

If you are divorced and your marriage lasted at least 10 years, you may be able to get benefits on your former spouse’s record.

See Retirement Planner: If You Are Divorced for more information.

Rating:Rating of 4.5 Stars909 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 34011-3758
  • Date Created: 03/28/2014
  • Last Modified Since: 09/06/2017
  • Viewed: 191884