How do I file W-2s, W-2Cs and W-3s for my employees?

Employers and third parties can file wage reports with the Social Security Administration electronically or by paper (limitations apply).

Register for Business Services Online to file W-2s and W-2Cs online. Social Security accepts laser-printed Forms W-2/W-3, as well as the standard red dropout ink forms.

More Information

Employer W-2 Filing Instructions & Information

Critical Links

Paper Forms W-2 & Instructions

Rating:Rating of 3 Stars85 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 34011-3712
  • Date Created: 03/07/2014
  • Last Modified Since: 09/15/2017
  • Viewed: 66709