How do I file W-2s, W-2Cs and W-3s for my employees?
Employers and third parties can file wage reports with the Social Security Administration electronically or by paper (limitations apply).
Register for Business Services Online to file W-2s and W-2Cs online. Social Security accepts laser-printed Forms W-2/W-3, as well as the standard red dropout ink forms.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3712
- Date Created: 03/07/2014
- Last Modified Since: 09/15/2017
- Viewed: 66709