How do you protect my identity when I use “my Social Security” account?
The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires us to protect the information we collect from you. We respect your right to privacy and we protect it when you visit our website.
See How We Verify And Protect Your Identity for more information.
Watch our video, my Social Security – Creating Your Account.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3703
- Date Created: 03/07/2014
- Last Modified Since: 06/10/2017
- Viewed: 14735