What is a “my Social Security” online account and how do I get one?
The my Social Security online account is a personal online service you can use to check your Social Security information and do some business with us. To find all of the services available and how to set up an account, go to my Social Security - Sign In Or Create An Account.
Watch our video, my Social Security – Creating Your Account:
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services
- my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3700
- Date Created: 03/07/2014
- Last Modified Since: 06/10/2017
- Viewed: 559726