Can I create a my Social Security account if I have a security freeze or a fraud alert on my credit report?
You cannot create a my Social Security account online if you have a security freeze, fraud alert, or both on your credit report. You first must ask to have the freeze or alert removed.
Watch our video, my Social Security – Creating Your Account:
- --- ENGLISH topics below ---
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services, my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3871
- Date Created: 04:21:2014
- Last Modified Since: 10:05:2015
- Viewed: 244194