Where can I get a copy of the Death Master File?
The National Technical Information Service distributes the Death Master File online. It contains more than 85 million records of deaths reported to Social Security from 1936 to the present.
- --- ENGLISH topics below ---
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services, my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3849
- Date Created: 04:10:2014
- Last Modified Since: 02:03:2016
- Viewed: 294400