How can I change my address?
If you get Social Security benefits or are enrolled in Medicare, change your address online by using your my Social Security account. If you get Supplemental Security Income or you do not have a U.S. mailing address, you can:
- Call us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or
- Contact your local Social Security office.
- Social Security Number and Card
- Online Services, my Social Security
- Spouses, Children, Survivors
- Your Social Security Payments
- Supplemental Security Income [SSI]
- Taxes, Credits, Funding
- Same-Sex Couples
- Other Topics
- Topic #: 34011-3704
- Date Created: 03/07/2014
- Last Modified Since: 08/18/2014
- Viewed: 1004832