How can I change my address?

If you get Social Security benefits or are enrolled in Medicare, you can change your address online by using a my Social Security account. Go to:

my Social Security - Sign in or Create an Account

If you get Supplemental Security Income (SSI), do not have a U.S. mailing address, or are unable to change your address online, you can:

If you do not receive Social Security benefits, SSI or Medicare, you do not need to change your address with us.
Rating:Rating of 4 Stars11080 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 34011-3704
  • Date Created: 03/07/2014
  • Last Modified Since: 03/30/2016
  • Viewed: 2150727