Skip to content
What should I do if I get a call claiming there's a problem with my Social Security number or account?

Frequently Asked Questions

Last Modified:

Upload Document requests are valid for a limited period.  If your request expires, call us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. local time, or contact your local Social Security office and we can resend.

Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?