Skip to content
alert Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:

If you are a U.S. citizen, but have not gotten a replacement SSN card or name change recently, you may not be eligible to use the online replacement card application in my Social Security. In this case, or if you are a non-citizen, please visit your local office to request a replacement card.

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?