Skip to content
alert Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:
No, if you receive confirmation that your appeal has been received, you will not be able to change your information online.  You will need to contact your local office for corrections.
Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?