You should have received a “Re-entry Number” when you started the application before. You will need the “Re-entry Number” to get back into your application.
Follow these steps to return to your application:
- Go back to the online application by using this link:
- On the first page of the application, click on “Return to Saved Application Process.”
- Enter your “Re-entry Number” and Social Security number. You will be able to continue completing your application.
If you are filing for yourself and have lost or forgotten your re-entry number, you can get it by:
- Logging into or creating a my Social Security account.
- Clicking on the “Get Re-entry Number” link found in the “Your Benefit Applications” tab to retrieve your re-entry number.