You should have received a “Re-entry Number” when you started your application. You will need the “Re-entry Number” to get back into your application.
Follow these steps to return to your application:
- Go back to the online application by using this link:
- On the first page of the application, select “Return to Saved Application Process.”
- Enter your “Re-entry Number” and Social Security number. You will be able to continue completing your application.
If you are filing for yourself and have lost or forgotten your re-entry number, you can get it by:
- Logging in to or creating a personal my Social Security account.
- Selecting the “Need a Re-entry Number” link found within the details section under the “Your Benefit Applications” table to retrieve your re-entry number. You can access your saved application by selecting the “Return to Saved Application” link.