Skip to content
SSA Transitioning Authentication Services to

Frequently Asked Questions

Last Modified:

If you do not receive your electronic payment on the scheduled pay date, please contact your bank or financial institution first. They may be experiencing a delay in posting your payment. If you still need to report a late, missing, or stolen Social Security payment, call us toll-free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or contact your local Social Security office. We will review the case and if the payment is due, we will replace it.

Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?