Skip to content
alert Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:

If you pay a household worker $2,300 or more in cash wages during 2021, you must deduct Medicare and Social Security taxes. You must report the wages once a year. 

See Household Workers for more information.

Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?