Skip to content
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:

If the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services grant you Deferred Action status and employment authorization, you may be eligible for a Social Security number.

See Social Security Number and Card — Deferred Action For Childhood Arrivals  for more information.

Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?