Skip to content

Frequently Asked Questions

Last Modified:

If your Medicare card was lost, stolen, or destroyed, you can request a replacement online at

You can print an official copy of your card from your online Medicare account or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227 TTY 1-877-486-2048) to order a replacement card to be sent in the mail.

Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?