Your application status shows:
- Your Re-entry number for pending online benefit application or online appeal that has not been submitted;
- The date we received your application or appeal;
- Scheduled Hearing date and time;
- Current claim or appeal location including the address of the office processing your application; and
- If a decision has been made.
If you are unable to check your status online, you can
- Call us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or
- Contact your local Social Security office.