Skip to content
What should I do if I get a call claiming there's a problem with my Social Security number or account?

Frequently Asked Questions

Last Modified:
If your disability case has an appeal pending or you are still within the appeal period, we can stop any overpayment collection related to your receipt of benefit continuation payments and send you a refund. You can call us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or contact your local Social Security office.

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?