Skip to content
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:

If you are an individual representative payee for a beneficiary or recipient, you may report wages online by using your my Social Security account. However, if you are an institutional representative payee, you may not. To set up or use your my Social Security account, go to Sign In Or Create An Account.

Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?