Skip to content
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:

Employers should make the correction using Form W-2c either electronically or using paper Form W-2c.  Employees do not need to make the corrections as long as their employer has submitted the W-2c.

Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?