Skip to content
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:

We do not have a toll-free number people can call from outside the United States. You may contact the Office of Earnings & International Operations (OEIO), but you will have to pay for the call. For information about contacting OEIO, visit Office Of Earnings & International Operations.
We have Federal Benefits Units (FBUs) in some American embassies and consulates. FBUs can help you with Social Security matters and take your application for benefits. Visit Foreign Country Service Information for the FBU serving your country.

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?