Skip to content
SSA Transitioning Authentication Services to

Frequently Asked Questions

Last Modified:

If you do not require certification or an itemized earnings statement, your yearly earnings totals are free. Certified yearly earnings totals or an itemized earnings statement (certified or non-certified) can be obtained by completing the Request for Social Security Earnings Information (Form SSA-7050).

If you need more detailed or itemized earnings information for purposes not directly related to administering Social Security programs, there is a fee needed in advance.

Visit our website to obtain your free yearly totals of earnings.

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?