Skip to content
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:

If you get Social Security, you can ask us to withhold funds from your benefit and we will credit them toward your federal taxes.

See Withholding Income Tax From Your Social Security Benefits for more information.

Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?