Skip to content
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:

If you pay a household worker $2,400 or more in cash wages during 2022, you must deduct Medicare and Social Security taxes. You must report the wages once a year. 

See Household Workers for more information.

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?