Skip to content
alert Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:

Employers and third parties can file wage reports with us electronically or by paper (limitations apply).

Register for Business Services Online to file W-2s and W-2Cs online. We accept laser-printed Forms W-2/W-3, as well as the standard red dropout ink forms.

More Information

Employer W-2 Filing Instructions & Information

Employer Publications and Forms

Critical Links

Paper Forms W-2 & Instructions

Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?