Skip to content
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
FEMA and State Resources for Hurricane Ian
We will launch a new website. You can preview it now and share your feedback.

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:

If your Medicare card was lost, stolen, or destroyed, you can request a replacement online using your personal my Social Security account. Once you create or sign in to your account, select the "Replace your Medicare Card" link under the Medicare Enrollment Detail section. Then select “Mail My Replacement Medicare Card.”

Your Medicare card will arrive in the mail in about 30 days at the address on file with us. Be sure to confirm or update your mailing address shown in your personal my Social Security account when submitting your request.

You can also print an official copy of your card from your online Medicare account or call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227 TTY 1-877-486-2048) for assistance.

Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?