If you applied for Social Security or Supplemental Security Income benefits, or have a pending reconsideration or hearing request, you can log in or create a my Social Security account to check the Status of Your Application online.
Your application status shows:
- Your Re-entry number for pending online benefit application or online appeal that has not been submitted;
- The date we received your application or appeal;
- Scheduled Hearing date and time;
- Current claim or appeal location including the address of the office processing your application; and
- If a decision has been made.
You cannot check the status of your application online if you do not have a my Social Security account.
If you are unable to check your status online, you can
- Call us at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm; or
- Contact your local Social Security office.