Skip to content
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates

Frequently Asked Questions

Comments and Questions

Last Modified:

If you get Social Security benefits (retirement, survivors, or disability) or are enrolled in Medicare, you can change your address online by signing into your my Social Security account. Go to the My Profile Tab and slect the contact link.

This service is not currently available to people who receive Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or do not have a U.S. mailing address. However, if you do receive SSI, you can still check your address we have on record and update your telephone number via the My Profile tab on your my Social Security.

If you get SSI, do not have a U.S. mailing address, or are unable to change your address online, you can: If you do not receive Social Security benefits, SSI, or Medicare, you do not need to change your address with us.
Comments (0)

Give us Feedback.

Did this answer your question?